BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Latest Activity

Lucy Gray's Discussions (2,334)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

CO-CHAIR

"You go to the event page, and there's a field that says to add your presentation, yo…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 16, 2011 to Post Your Slides to Our Slideshare Event

5 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Toni Olivieri-Barton

CO-CHAIR

"Hi Toni -   You have to create an account in Slideshare account in order to share sl…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 16, 2011 to Post Your Slides to Our Slideshare Event

5 Nov 17, 2011

"Are you sure it's the recording and not the room link? Can you provide the name of t…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 15, 2011 to Session Recordings

9 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Steve Hargadon

"Most likely. Again, review Steve's training sessions or look through the Blackboard…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 14, 2011 to PC crash. Will I lose my slides?

1 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

"Mike,  Were you able to attend one of Steve's live training sessions? If not, make s…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 14, 2011 to Chat doesn't seem to work..am I too early?

5 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Professor Vigliotti

"Yes, we prefer that you show those slides. You will have a moderator who can go thro…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 13, 2011 to Load Slides Here. Must we?

5 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Beth Holland

"I use Blackboard Collaborate exclusively with Chrome and have not had a problem. It…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 13, 2011 to My advice, don't use Google Chrome. Agree?

4 Nov 13, 2011

CO-CHAIR

"The links won't be available until the weekend! See Steve's email to speakers or loo…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 10, 2011 to Presenters' Checklist - IMPORTANT

2 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Lucy Gray

"I see another problem here... this was not supposed to be posted to the presenters g…"

Lucy Gray replied Nov 6, 2011 to Ideas, examples & projects for connecting educational classrooms linguistically.

5 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Joe Blum

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service