BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Is thinking the pillar of all learning processes?

What do you think?

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

I think "Critical, Collaborative and Conscious" thinking is!
Cheers,
Aleks.
Perhaps communication is needed first?  I'm thinking an idea has to be presented first before your mind can process it.  This seems clear for communication with text, audio, and video, but I'm trying to think of a more basic level of learning; for instance, a baby pushes a ball and sees that it rolls.  So would feedback or stimulus be more appropriate terms than communication?
In my mind, wondering comes before thinking . . . wondering what's inside, etc. You could also say that curiosity comes before thinking . . . as does exploring. Thinking, I guess, starts when the contemplating starts . . . when the decision-making process starts. Any thinking more primitive than that, I think of as a survival instinct.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service