BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Help keep our free events going by becoming a supporter of Global Ed Events! Your donations will support the Global Education Conference, Global Education Day, Global Collaboration Week, and more! We appreciate you! Click HERE for more information.

Premier Partners

Huge thanks to our premier partners! For more information on supporting our events by becoming a premier partner organization, click HERE

PARTNERS

Patricia E. Barrett's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Liz-- Your best bet if you want a response to your request would be to have a loo…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Aug 26, 2013 to Request for reccos for educators on HOW to teach global literacy and have meaningful school partnerships

7 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Liz Titone

"RE: "how does an educator of a global-competence curriculum include content that is…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Oct 21, 2011 to Why the need for global education/global competency in classrooms today?

29 May 13, 2013
Reply by Shannon Leasure

"Andrea-- You 've convinced me! I like the fresh perspective and new analogy you brin…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Sep 20, 2011 to Why the need for global education/global competency in classrooms today?

29 May 13, 2013
Reply by Shannon Leasure

"Although the above are all excellent responses, I had hoped that more people would w…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Jan 26, 2011 to Why the need for global education/global competency in classrooms today?

29 May 13, 2013
Reply by Shannon Leasure

"Thanks for the clarification. Thirty years ago (the 1980s?) the global citizenry was…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Jan 21, 2011 to Why the need for global education/global competency in classrooms today?

29 May 13, 2013
Reply by Shannon Leasure

"George--I think this might be one of the most essential elements of any global ed el…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Jan 21, 2011 to Why the need for global education/global competency in classrooms today?

29 May 13, 2013
Reply by Shannon Leasure

"Dear Professor: In attempting to integrate your ideas with those of Dr. Bonser in my…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Jan 2, 2011 to Global Thinking Development

20 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Marina Bonser, PhD

"Marina, I admire the direction you're taking in promoting and measuring global think…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Dec 18, 2010 to Global Thinking Development

20 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Marina Bonser, PhD

"Robin--thanks for modeling what needs transforming in K-12 education. What preparati…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Dec 18, 2010 to Dr. Pheo Martin's Definition of Global Education

5 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Robin Cochran Dirksen

"Someone in Dr. Martin's session commented that sustainability is "head, heart, hands…"

Patricia E. Barrett replied Nov 20, 2010 to Dr. Pheo Martin's Definition of Global Education

5 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Robin Cochran Dirksen

RSS

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service