Ideas to Get More Schools to Sign Up for the Connect All Schools by 2016 Initiative

I am interested in gathering your ideas as to how we might encourage  more schools to post their international partnerships at http://www.connectallschools.org/

The campaign to connect all schools by 2016 started by Ed Gragert is picking up pace but we need far more sign ups to reach our goal!

Laurence Peters

www/laurencepeters.com

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

It's been mentioned on this Ning several times... in email blasts and in a discussion forum post. I also believe people have bookmarked it to delicious using the globaleducation tag. I also promote it when I do workshops... just did one today and educators were very interested. 

In my travels, I'm running into many, many teachers who are are still isolated in their schools. Connecting online is not a part of the culture at their schools. Thus, I think traditional routes of getting the word out may be more effective. iEARN should probably contact state depts of education for help in dissemination, and I wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't done this already.

Dr. Peters,

I am currently working to build a non-profit website that will effectively facilitate classroom collaboration and will greatly benefit the 2016 initiative. As we are still in the planning and development phase of this web-site, I would rather not post any information here. 

If you would like to further discuss how the website will help the initiative please e-mail me at: latunsk4@msu.edu.

RSS

BECOME A MEMBER SUPPORTER

Premier Partners

© 2019   Created by Lucy Gray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service