There are not so many International Education managers in Education.
I am a:
teacher, non-profit employee, consultant
Grade Level or Age of Students You Work With (if applicable):
1 - 12
Global Education Projects Sponsored By You or That You're Involved In (if applicable):
Educational Consultant. Senior Test Leader.
• Work with national and international clients, Ministries/State Secretary, Universities of Education on implementation plans, develop education and training programs, evaluate plan effectiveness, and support communications for related projects.
- Be responsible for developing course curriculum and course descriptions, recommending appropriate training delivery modes and determining registration criteria.
- Develop tools that assess staff skills level and education needs.
- Assist in the sourcing, selection, monitoring and evaluation of contractor supplied training, in collaboration with the Coordinator, Information Management Learning Services, school administration, teacher.
- Develop templates for operations communications and develop communication documents in support of daily information management operations and changes.
- Permanent evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
Establishing systems to support the strategic and organizational plans.
- Assist in the development, evaluation and communication of corporate standards and education guidelines for the delivery of information management related training.
- Experience working with students also with students with learning disabilities. Which includes professional knowledge of psychometric assessment instruments, techniques and their interpretation.
- Sensitivity and demonstrated ability to cope with ethno-cultural diversity; gender and disability.
International Student Assessment Studies like: PISA, STEG, internationally standardized assessment that was jointly developed by participating economies.
German, Spanish, English, Italian, Gallego, Portuguese, Latin
Favorite Education Resources:
International Politics & Business Consultant
Experience in planning, leading, and completing projects involving multiple stakeholders.
Ability to motivate and support junior staff.
Ability to work horizontally with specialists in different subject areas and across a range of policy domains.
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to undertake high-quality analysis under tight deadlines.
Proven ability to draft reports and briefs on complex or politically sensitive issues.
Ability to formulate clear policy recommendations based on solid analytical work. Ability to explain economic issues and analysis in a fashion understandable to experts and lay audiences alike.
You need to be a member of The Global Education Conference Network to add comments!