Vocational school student project 2011-2012
The idea is to give the opportunity to 50 students preparing a professional baccalaureate (a three year course) and aged from 16 to 20 to achieve a professional internship in a foreign country (Europe and United States).
These training periods would last from 4 weeks to 2 months. They would be cost free on the American part. A French grant is open for them regarding accommodation, food and transport.
The areas in which they are studying are :
- transportation (inland and overseas transportation)
- woodwork (carpentry, joinery, wood manufacture)
- art, Design and Sign marking
- catering and hotel keeping
2 types of partners are needed :
- educational partners, within American vocational schools, who could help find companies and accommodation for the pupils. A partnership based on reciprocity could even be concluded between the two institutions.
- professional partners that could welcome the pupils for their professional training period.
For further information, please contact :
Project coordinator : Marion Fanjat
00 33 1 57 02 68 86