This program provides teachers with the strategies, basic tools, and techniques for putting peace education into action. For those who are new to peace education, it serves as a thorough introduction.
For teachers who are familiar with peace education, it will expand your knowledge and build upon your current classroom practices.
The Teachers Without Borders Peace Education Teacher Development Program:
· introduces peace education theory to teachers.
· supports teachers in implementing peace education in their classrooms and schools.
· provides teachers with practical resources that they can start using immediately as a daily part of their classroom practice.
· presents easy-to-use and adaptable lesson plans for all developmental levels.
· contributes to the growing movement of education for a culture of peace.
To read more about the program,visit the TWB web site: