I have been teaching for 15 years in Alberta and Saskatchewan, mostly in the gr.6-8 level. I am new to the Global Education Collaboration website and am excited to be a part of some of the exciting pursuits taking place. I have always loved and utilized technology within my classroom but clearly see that I am only scratching the surface. I look forward to networking with other teacher and colleagues.
I am a:
Grade Level or Age of Students You Work With (if applicable):
I am Sally, a Hong Kong teacher, searching for international collaboration partnership with European teachers for a project called World Healer www.worldhealer.wikispaces.com . This project was previously implemented in a Barcelona secondary school which collaborated with us. The objectives of the project are:
1. To inquire the concepts of global warming
2. To understand how people contribute to global warming
3. To develop ICT competencies (photo/ video editing, on-line forum, video-conferencing)
4. To develop creativity as well as collaborative and communication skills
5. To develop global perspectives through exchange of ideas with international students
6. To develop the sense of global citizenship (particularly at environmental issues)
I am going to put you in contact with different colleagues with whom you may be able to collaborate.
They are all teachers in the Middle School.
I will let them know that you will be in touch.
My email address is:
Would you mind emailing me so that I can send your address to these colleagues?